TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Candle Consulting Pte Ltd VIRTUAL OFFICE SERVICES
Virtual Service Address
1. For the purpose of their business/company in Singapore registered with ACRA, clients may use the registered address of Candle Consulting Pte Ltd which is 420 North Bridge Road, #05-27, North Bridge Centre, Singapore 188727, on such materials as their letterheads, invoices, business cards and the like.
* Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall have the right to return any personal mail, eg. personal bills, bank statement and the like.
Conditions on Services
2. After three month of being in the custody of Candle Consulting Pte Ltd, Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall have the right to return or in proper manner dispose of any uncollected mails of clients;
3. In the process of redirection of mail, Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or misplacement of mail thereof;
4. Where client has failed to properly address any mail or fax, Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall not be required to send such mail or fax, neither shall Candle Consulting Pte Ltd be liable for any delay in sending any mail for the same reason. The client may choose, however, to inform their own clients, in sending mails, to address same to their particular company name, rather than to Candle Consulting Pte Ltd’s, to avoid failed delivery;
Activation of Virtual Office Account
5. As part of the process of effectively activating their virtual office account Singaporean / PR clients are required to forward a copy of their NRIC to Candle Consulting Pte Ltd;
6. Foreign clients, in order to activate their virtual office account, are required to submit a copy of their international passport and any proof of their foreign address such as telephone or insurance bill;
Affirmations on Services, Representation and Terms Amendment
7. Client affirms to use the virtual office services of Candle Consulting Pte Ltd for legitimate businesses in Singapore only;
8. Client confirms that all the information given by him with respect to activating his virtual office account is true and complete and shall be liable for any misrepresentation whatsoever;
9. Client hereby fully indemnifies and holds Candle Consulting Pte Ltd harmless from any loss, responsibility, costs, damages or liabilities from any misuse of the virtual office services or from any liabilities or responsibilities arising with respect to a third party or client’s own
10. Client and/or his representative, agent or proxy agrees to accept and be bound by all the terms and clauses of this Terms and Conditions; and further holds Candle Consulting Pte Ltd harmless from any breach of the terms herein or in any other official communication from Candle Consulting Pte Ltd to Client;
11. Client affirms that Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall have the right to terminate client’s facilities or services for any breach of the terms and conditions herein or in any other official communication from Candle Consulting Pte Ltd to Client;
12. Client affirms that Candle Consulting Pte Ltd shall have the right, periodically and without giving any prior notice to client, to amend or otherwise change any or all of the terms and conditions herein.