[av_heading tag=’h3′ padding=’10’ heading=’An overview of Visa Application process in Singapore’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Many people often do not know the process when applying for Visa in Singapore. Here is a guide on the Visa Application process in Singapore.
Entry requirement for all the foreigners
Visa application is needed for citizens or passport holders of these countries:
Nationals of Assessment Level One Countries
India, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong Document of Identity, Georgia, Commonwealth of Independent States (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan), Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Nigeria, Guinea, Liberia, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Sierra Leone.
Nationals of Assessment Level Two Countries
Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Algeria, Bangladesh, Jordan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Tunisia, Yemen, Sudan, Syria, and holders of the Palestinian Authority Passport, Refugee Travel Documents issued by the Middle-East countries, and Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates.
Holders of Special Traveling Documents
When you have a special traveling document, you need to contact Singapore High Commission to get authorization before you can travel in or out of Singapore.
What are the documents needed when applying for visa in Singapore:
The documents required are:
Form 14A that applicant completes and signs before submitting together with these documents:
- One recent passport-sized color photograph that was taken within last three months. Photograph must be in color and taken against a background that is white with either a matt/ semi-matt finish.
- Original passport with photocopies of the important pages (valid SG visa/residence, bio-data page, visa endorsement to the next destination after your are in Singapore)
- A photocopy of return/onward ticket/ cruise itinerary/ flight ( that shows the flight numbers, the entry and exist dates in and out of Singapore)
- Fee of £18.00 in cash or a British Postal Order that payable to the “SINGAPORE HIGH COMMISSION”
- Official translations of these documents may be needed if one is not speaking English language.
For Social Visits ( when visiting relatives, friends or for tourism), you need the following:
I. Completed V39A Form (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application). A photocopy of Singapore Identity Card of your sponsor (both sides) is required. Your sponsor should be 21 years and above of age
i. Documentary proof of booking an hotel in Singapore
ii. A introduction letter from your embassy that supports your visa application.
For Business Travelers (attending business discussion/ meeting/negotiation), you require the following:
· Completed Form V39A (Introduction Letter for Visa Application.
· A letter to certify your status of employment from your employer as well as purpose of your journey to Singapore
Once you have these documents, you can always apply for your visa and it will be processed in 48 hours after you make your application.
In conclusion, the above information should give you an overview of Visa Application process in Singapore.
[av_image src=’http://companyregistrationsg.biz/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/company-registration.jpg’ attachment=’3402′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’][/av_image]